Louise Morgan is a clinical psychologist who has worked in both private practice and community mental health settings. She has experience working with individuals, couples and groups across all age ranges. Areas of expertise include CBT with adults; sandplay, play therapy and modified CBT with children. Alongside CBT Louise incorporates narrative, acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) and mindfulness based approaches. She is able to provide therapy to address a number of common difficulties including depression, anxiety, stress, trauma, relationship issues, grief, adjustment and life transitions. Louise is holistic in her approach, taking into consideration a person’s whole life context, and working with strengths, resilience and creating new meaning and purpose in life. Louise also provides supervision and training to counsellors and psychologists.
Louise is no longer working from St Mary’s Bay Psychology. She is now based in Albany at the Centre for Psychology, Massey University.
Referrals can be made directly to the Centre for Psychology on 09 213 6095, or by email at: email@example.com
- ACC Sensitive Claims Contract
- ACC Psychological Services Contract
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- Registered with New Zealand Psychologists Registration Board (Clinical Scope)
- Fellow of New Zealand College of Clinical Psychologists (NZCCP)
- EMDRAA (Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing) Association of Australia – Associate Member
- CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy)
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
- Mindfulness and Compassion based approaches
Weekdays (8.30 am – 5.00 pm) at the Centre for Psychology, Albany.
$180 (GST inclusive) for 1 hour session.
24 hours notice of cancellation is requested to avoid a cancellation fee.
Phone: 027 22 95 221
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com